The Mission and Purpose of the Association will be accomplished by:
- Providing cohesive and comprehensive leadership advice to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board(THECB), the Texas Association of Community Colleges(TACC), the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) and other agencies and organizations involved in the delivery of workforce instruction in Texas.
- Identifying workforce education leadership needs in Texas community and technical colleges.
- Providing a variety of opportunities for workforce education leaders in Texas community and technical colleges to enhance skills.
- Providing an efficient and effective structure for articulating and responding to workforce education leadership needs.
- Attracting as many Texas workforce education leaders as possible to participate in Association activities.
- Providing recognition for exemplary workforce education programs and disseminating them for other colleges to emulate.